Thursday 31 October 2013

Polish Party October: Halloween

Hi all,

So its the end of the month again which means its time for a Polish Party mani. This month we went with the obvious choice of Halloween.
I have been so busy latley leving hardly any time for my nails which makes me very sad :-(

Anyway onto my mani, its not very original however i do really like how it turned out. The insperation is Jack from nightmare before Christmas. So here it is:





To create this mani i painted all my nails black, then on all but my ring finger and thumb I put striping tape on and painted the nails white. For my thumb i used scotch tape then painted the middle white, using a dotting tool for the buttons and nail art pen for the bow tie. For my ring finger (Jack) i freehanded a skull shape in white then used a nail art pen for the details.

I love pumpkins so had to get one in here somehow:




A better picture of jack and his suit.I find it hard to hold my hand in this postion so please excuse the pic:




Here is what i used for this mani:


Be sure to check out all the other Polish Party mani's links below.

Thanks for looking! I hope you enjoy them as much as i enjoyed creating them.


Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment