Saturday 30 November 2013

Polish Party November: Disney

Hello everyone!

So its Party time again, Polish Party that is, this month we choose the theme Disney.
Initially I had so many ideas as I love Disney. I then remembered the adorable little bows I bought from she sells seashells which is one of my favorite shops! I knew then i had to do Minnie and Micky Mouse.

Whilst googling some ideas i came across this tutorial of the magic kingdom by Cutepolish and knew I had to include it in my design.

Anyway here is the finished mani:

After i had done the prints on my thumb and pinkie I decided to be brave and do Micky and Minnie's faces. I am so happy with how they turned out. I then finished the mani with the magic kingdom on my middle finger.

Here is a close up of each finger:

Here is another photo holding my OPI vintge minis:


 I used quite a lot of different polishes and tools to create this mani but here are the basics:


Be sure to check out all the other lovely ladies designs using the links below.

I hope you like this as much as i enjoyed creating it.

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment